Are You Looking For Support / Care Work Vacancy?
Naveed Medicare Ltd delivers high quality care and we are committed to providing a supportive and development focused environment for our team. If you are looking for a career change or want to work in a healthcare settings, we will help support you to reach your full potential whether you have experience or not.
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers in Kent area to help with ongoing domiciliary care work. Our main package requires palliative care.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people’s lives better every day.
You will provide:
- Personal care and support with getting out and about.
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community
- Work together with the behaviour support team and the family to provide the best possible support.
- Money management, cooking, medication management.
We are searching for enthusiastic and talented individuals who are passionate about providing care in the community. We have a number of full-time and part time home care positions available in Kent areas.
You will be joining a friendly and hard-working home care team. You will be supported in your day to day role and also with your long-term career goals.
- Hard-working and genuinely committed and passionate about providing quality care in the home which includes personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household tasks.
- Hard working and committed to learning and development
- Car Driver and access to own transport (desirable)
We are offering a JOINING BONUS of up to £50.00 if you join Naveed Medicare Lt and complete 950hrs!
We have a rigorous recruitment procedure which we follow to ensure that the staff we employ are fit for the job. We do this by ensuring that before any staff starts work, they are fully compliant to work with us.
Maintaining Our Standards
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the UK independent regulator of health and social care. They monitor, inspect and regulate services we provide to ensure they meet agreed fundamental standards of quality and safety